Leading the design for the apparel, home and beauty, I develop and maintain a unified, relevant, and unique appearance for our customers across several sites. I partner with editorial, merchandising, marketing, strategy, tech, and leadership teams to create powerful marketing and design for multiple channels (web, social, ad networks, email, print).
• Serve as the Creative Lead for Diapers.com apparel category, Casa.com & BeautyBar.com
• Uphold and help evolve the design brand standards for Quidsi and its sites, including Diapers.com, Soap.com, Casa.com, and BeautyBar.com (a suite of e-commerce for the modern, urban mom)
• Ideate new ways to build engagement on-site (mobile first!), off-site (social, affiliates, ad networks), and through email
• Effectively work cross-functionally to understand business needs/strategy and apply to a winning user experience
• Prioritize, scope, and manage projects for editorial and design, encompassing promotional campaigns, vendor-funded special projects, banners, emails, etc
• Plan and direct photoshoots for Diapers.com, both product and baby(kids)
• Develop and mentor junior designers to grow and prosper at Amazon, providing art direction as well as career guidance